As we operate the Tanglefoot Trail for your enjoyment and the benefit of the public, there will be times when we must enact policies to protect the integrity of this transportation corridor and for the safety of those who use it.
It will also be necessary for organizations and groups that might wish to use the trail for events, etc. to secure permission and have a permit for special use. If you ever have any questions regarding such, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Policies and Procedures Governing Crossings and Non-District Uses of District Property - June 2014
- Policy Revisions for Private Crossings - April 2015
- Registered Trademark & Logo Policy
Permits & Forms
Below you will find pertinent permits and forms.
- Special Event Permit Application & Policy (Doc | PDF)
- Golf Cart Permit (Word Doc)
- E-Bike Permit (PDF)
- Permit Application for Utility Bore Accomodation on GMO Right of Way (PDF)